Grays Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel - Hotel in Bath & N.E. Somerset
9 Upper Oldfield Park, Bath, BA2 3JX,
Bath & N.E. Somerset
England, United Kingdom
Welcome to Grays, a Victorian villa on Bath's southern slopes, with 12 luscious bedrooms and the city a skip down the hill. The moment you enter the hall – high ceilings, gilded mirrors, sweet sofa – you feel you've arrived somewhere special. It's family run and the service is second to none: a mix of impeccable and warm-hearted. Smart coir carpeting brings you up to serene bedrooms with harmonious colours, beds (some French-retro, one modern four-poster) with sumptuous mattresses and heaps of pillows, fresh flowers, lavender bags, sweets, treats and chandeliers, limestone touches in the bathrooms and drenching showers. Rooms with the best views are at the front, the most peaceful at the back, and the most fun up in the attic – slopey-ceilinged but spacious. Saunter into town to take a guided dusk stroll around 'Bizarre Bath', swim, steam and soak at Britain's only natural spa. Then wake to breakfasts at gingham tables in the peaceful conservatory at the back, where eggs from Benedict to Florentine are announced on the board and the vegetarian option sounds delicious.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Grays is on the southern slopes of Bath, offering stunning views across the city to the world-famous Royal Crescent.
- Bath is a small city, so nearly all the places to see and visit are close at hand and within walking distance of Grays.
- Bath has the only natural hot springs in the UK and we are huge fans of the Thermae Bath Spa, Britain's only thermal spa - ask us about our Spa Package.
- We have complimentary on-site car parking; park-up and leave the car - you do not need it in Bath!
- Bath is a proud city of culture, and with events all year round, there is something for everyone at all times. From the world famous Roman Baths to multiple festivals, the renowned Xmas market to Bath Rugby at the Rec, Bath bustles all year around.
- Away from the city, Bath is surrounded by beautiful countryside, romantic villages and historic sites, so is a great base for seeing the West Country.
Have you visited Grays Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel?Tell us your thoughts.
- 10 Doubles
- 2 Twin/doubles
Special Offer: 3 for 2 - Stay 3 mid-week nights at Grays and just pay for 2 when booking a full price room direct with us! Not valid with discounted rooms and subject to availability.
Minimum stay: 2 nights at weekends. Children over 12 welcome.
9 Upper Oldfield Park, Bath, BA2 3JX, Bath & N.E. Somerset