Vinegar Hill Pottery - Bed & Breakfast in Hampshire
Vinegar Hill, Milford on Sea, SO41 0RZ,
England, United Kingdom
A sylvan setting, stylish pottery, a young and talented family. The cobalt blues and rich browns of David’s ceramics fill the old stables of a Victorian manor house. Take pottery courses (one hour to a long weekend) or just enjoy the creative Mexican-inspired décor. A narrow staircase spirals up to a modern loft: crisp whites, cathedral ceiling with sunny windows, brilliant shower. The ground-floor garden suite has a patio (with a gorgeous Showman’s wagon!), sitting room, painted bed and optional children’s beds. Lucy brings breakfast to your room. Stroll to the beach: stretch out and you almost touch the Isle of Wight.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- A stones throw from the beach.
- On the doorstep of the coastal part of the New Forest National Park and Bird Sanctuary, the Keyhaven Marshes.
- Ten minute drive or a pretty 2 hour coastal walk to Georgian Market Town of Lymington (market on Saturdays).
- Walk to Hurst Castle at the end of Hurst Spit, a fabulous walk with views as far as Christchurch, the Isle of Wight and right down the Solent.
- A great base to explore the ancient cities of Winchester and Salisbury (40 minutes by car).
- A short drive to inland New Forest National Park.
Have you visited Vinegar Hill Pottery?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Suite
- 1 Wagon
Min. two nights at weekends April-Oct; 3 on bank holidays.
Vinegar Hill, Milford on Sea, SO41 0RZ, Hampshire