Brackenborough Hall Coach House - Self-catering apartments in Lincolnshire
England, United Kingdom
The charming Coach House to the Hall is reached via a tree-lined drive past fields of cows and calves; this is an idyllic spot. On the ground floor are two apartments, the Stables and the Saddle Room (with hay racks intact and the original brick floors), a communal space in between, then the Granary above, wonderfully raftered, spanning the entire floor, nabbing the best views, and big enough to seat (and feed) a party of 24. All ideal for renting separately. Original features have been adapted throughout, and neatly incorporated into modern living. In the Granary are two spacious and carpeted bedrooms, each sleeping four; those in the Stables and Saddle Room are smaller, with pine floors and furniture, brick and panelled walls. The place is generous to a fault: a welcome hamper of Lincolnshire goodies; umbrellas, sticks and racquets; books, DVDs, maps, walks and wildlife info; games, puzzles and ping-pong. In the fenced garden: a sandpit, barbecue and climbing frames; beyond, a wood with rope swings and stepping logs. All this, and the tallest parish spire in the country two miles away, in the market town of Louth.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Have you visited Brackenborough Hall Coach House?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Apartments for 4 - 8
Special Offer: One night free midweek offer - Enjoy one night free for any booking in term time which does not include a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Excludes other offers.
Sofa beds available. Short breaks any length, mid week discounts. Cots and highchairs available.
Brackenborough, Louth, Lincolnshire