Staverton Hall - Bed & Breakfast in Northamptonshire
Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD,
England, United Kingdom
Through impressive iron gates to a grand house in a spectacular setting. Find masses of room, and friendly owners who have young children of their own; they love having families to stay. Relaxed breakfasts (and dinner) at flexible times are served at one table; all is local and delicious. Large, light bedrooms and super-modern bathrooms are upstairs, have good views and feel private. Relax in the huge, creamy-yellow guest sitting room with sash windows, log fire, board games and comfy sofas; there's also a heated pool, a play area, acres of garden, and the pub a walk away. Family heaven.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from Serena Frost:
Local points of interest from
- About half a mile away, Skylark Farm Shop and Café - Stock up on local produce and visit the cafe with lovely views over Warwickshire. New children's' play area with trampoline and zip wire open in Summer 2014. They also have over 7000 free range chickens.
- Lovely pub walks with no need to use the car. The Old Olive Bush at Flecknoe and The Admiral Nelson at Braunston are both easy walks away. We can provide maps and wellies.
- Fawsley Hall Spa - The award-winning Grayshott Spa is now open within the historic grounds of Fawsley Hall, only a short drive away. Afterwards you can enjoy afternoon tea in their Great Barn.
- Coton Manor Gardens - Their beautiful ten acre garden occupies a hillside position descending down from the 17th century manor house. The Stableyard Café serves a variety of light lunches, teas and snacks.
- Local heritage sites including Canons Ashby, Compton Verney, Charlecote Park and Castle Ashby. Also Warwick Castle is only a half hour drive away and can be easily incorporated into a route from or back to London.
- Althorp House, family home to 19 generations of the Spencer family, is a half an hour drive away.
- 2 Doubles
- , 2 Singles
Pets by arrangement.
Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD, Northamptonshire