Minehill House - Bed & Breakfast in Oxfordshire
Lower Brailes, Banbury, OX15 5BJ,
England, United Kingdom
Wind your way up the farm track to the top of a beautiful hill and you arrive at a gorgeous family farmhouse with views for miles and warm, energetic Hester to care for you. Children will have fun on the ping-pong table and trampoline; their parents will enjoy the gleaming old flagstones, vibrant contemporary oils, wood-burning stove and seriously sophisticated food. Rest well in the big double room with its gloriously comfortable bed, verdant leafy wallpaper and stunning views; there's a cubby-hole door to extra twin beds (children love it!) and the bathroom is sparklingly and spacious. Bracing walks start straight from the door.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Hester & Ed Sale:
- Blenheim Palace - visit one of Britain's finest stately home with stunning house and grounds; also the birthplace of Winston Churchill.
- All the stunning Cotswold towns, Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh, Chipping Campden, Chipping Norton, Shipston on Stour are all close by.
- Warwick Castle - a unbeatable 'proper' castle of great historic interest
- Gaydon Motor Museum - if cars are what do it for you, this is not to be missed.
- Silverstone Circuit - the home of the British Grand Prix.
- Whichford Pottery - a fascinating village business making wonderful garden pots.
Have you visited Minehill House?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
Christmas & New Year.
Lower Brailes, Banbury, OX15 5BJ, Oxfordshire