Shrewley Pools Farm - Bed & Breakfast in Warwickshire
Five Ways Road, Haseley, Warwick, CV35 7HB,
England, United Kingdom
A charming, eccentric home and fabulous for families, with space to play and animals to see: sheep, bantams and pigs. A fragrant, romantic garden with a blossoming orchard and a fascinating house (1640), all low ceilings, aged floors and steep stairs. Timbered passages lead to large, pretty, sunny bedrooms (all with electric blankets) with leaded windows and polished wooden floors and a family room with everything needed for a baby. In a farmhouse dining room Cathy serves sausages, bacon, and eggs from the farm, can do gluten-free breakfasts and is happy to do teas for children. Buy a day ticket and fish in the lake.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from Cathy Dodd:
Local points of interest from
- Historic Warwick, beautiful architecture and world famous castle - 15 minutes drive.
- Packwood House and Baddesley Clinton, Natoional Trust properties with wonderful gardens - 4 miles of the farm and shouldn’t be missed.
- The extensive canal network is easily accessed from Halton with the famous flight of the locks with tea room.
- Stratford-upon-Avon - 20 minutes away, with theatres and riverside attractions.
- National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham Airport - 12 miles away.
- Birmingham - 25 minutes by train from Hatton.
- 1 Family room for 4
- , 1 Twin
Singles £55 - £65. Dinner, B&B £65 - £83 per person. Extra bed/sofabed available £20 - £30 per person per night.
Five Ways Road, Haseley, Warwick, CV35 7HB, Warwickshire