5 Argyll Terrace, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PB,
Argyll & Bute
Scotland, United Kingdom
For friends or for two: your own stone cottage sitting in the middle of a terrace of jaunty colours. The door opens to Julia, who makes you feel immediately at home; an ex-foreign correspondent, she has oodles of panache and an easy charm. Her home is intimate, cosy, filled with tapestries, antiques, chintzy sofas, curious artwork and a tousle of books; bedrooms (one up, one down) come in cottage chic with gorgeous bed linen. Julia lives in a bothy at the top of the garden, so the house is all yours with delicious meals provided too. The bay bursts with boats and Mull is a treat: wildlife, whale tours, castles, good eating.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Mull is a centre for strenuous walking and easy strolling, both accessible from HotelForTwo.
- Whale, dolphin and other sea creature-watching tours are centred in Tobermory, along with Sea eagle and other bird watching tours.
- 8-hole golf course 10 minutes walk from HotelForTwo.
- Museum of local history, arts and music centre 5 minutes walk away.
- Restaurants and pubs 5 minutes walk away.
- Self-catering available.
Have you visited HotelForTwo?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
5 Argyll Terrace, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PB, Argyll & Bute