Le Dépôt d'Anchois - logements no 1, 3 & 4 - Self-catering apartments in Pyrénées-Orientales
Languedoc - Roussillon, France
It takes an artistic family like Carole’s to transform an old anchovy factory into such sweet, colourful seaside apartments. True, the location boosts their appeal tremendously: a quiet street in buzzing Collioure, famed for its fishing port, Royal Château and winding lanes lined with artists' studios – a Fauvist legacy. The apartments stand out with their Moorish blue, terracotta and yellow walls, each with a flower-filled terrace where you can laze on loungers and soak up the sun. Inside is modern and bright: yellow walls, bold blue tiles, terracotta floors, mint-green shutters and funky furniture (great for families). Bedrooms continue the theme of colourful simplicity, with sunny shades of olive, lemon or orange, and fabric hanging space for a light, airy feel. You can whip up a meal in well-equipped kitchens and eat under the parasol in sea air tinged with citrus smells; greenery leaps joyfully up the walls. This is a place for outdoor living and summer fun: Catalan festivals, Mediterranean beaches, ancient vineyards in the hills that hug the town. Follow the coast 20 miles and you'll hit Perpignan one way, Spain the other.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Have you visited Le Dépôt d'Anchois - logements no 1, 3 & 4?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Apartments for 2 - 6
Special Offer: LAST WEEK IN SEPT OCTOBER. END OF SEASON NOV - REMAINING WEEKS LEFT FOR THE SEASON 2014 . LOG 1 £5OO LOG 3 £600 LOG 4 650 . NOV LOG 1 £450 LOG 3 £550 LOG 4 £600 LINEN AND PARKING AVAILABLE.LOCAL AMMENITIES CLOSEBY. ANTIQUES CHATEAU 29.OCT.
Parking avaialable in gated forecourt.
66190 Collioure, Pyrénées-Orientales