Le Mas Trilles - Hotel in Pyrénées-Orientales
Le Pont de Reynès, 66400 Céret,
Languedoc - Roussillon, France
Stéphane and Amparo have taken over the family's rambling, honey-coloured 17th-century farmhouse, with some old-fashioned touches, and their personal welcome makes it feel more like home than hotel. First to greet you are the sounds of birdsong and rushing water, then, perhaps the head-spinning scent of orange or cherry blossom. from the lovely scented garden. There are two comfortable sitting rooms, one with its original beams, both with paintings, cool terracotta tiles and places to read and relax. Many bedrooms, larger in the main house, are reached by unexpected ups and downs; all have shower-in-bath systems. There are some fine antiques, a few little terraces, and woods and mountains beyond. The largest room has magnificent views of the Canigou mountain, the spiritual home of the Catalan nation (cheaper rooms are quite small). Breakfast on the sweet terrace with homemade fig or apricot jam or in front of a crackling fire on chilly days. Down by the river there are fine views of the mountains and an intoxicating feeling of space.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Stéphane & Amparo Bukk:
- Céret, located 3km (5-7min by car from our hotel), is charming French village beloved by many well-known artists such as Picasso and Matisse. Its Modern Art Museum is definitely worth a visit and the Saturday morning market is an event not to be missed.
- Céret is known as the cherry capital in France and to celebrate the village holds an annual festival. This year, the festival is scheduled 31 May and 1 June. This is a fun filled event with markets, live music, and different cherry inspired competitions.
- Collioure and the Cote Vermeille offers guests beautiful views and little creeks where to go and cool off during a hot summer's day.
- The area is filled with walking trails for all levels and a new cycle route has been built this winter allowing guest a much nicer route towards Céret and other nearby villages.
Have you visited Le Mas Trilles?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
- 5 Triples
- 2 Suites for 2
Singles €40. Min. 3 night stay for single occupancy in double room. Cots €12 p.n. Pets €13 p.n. Cots 12€. 3rd person 29€, 4th person 15€, 5th person 15€.
Early October to late April.
Le Pont de Reynès, 66400 Céret, Pyrénées-Orientales