La Baumoderie - Bed & Breakfast in Indre-et-Loire
17 rue d’Étilly, 37220 Panzoult,
Loire Valley, France
Anne designed interiors in Paris, Jean-François managed hotels, now they do B&B from their imaginatively restored farmhouse on the top of a hill. Lively, charming people, they serve excellent French dinners in a modern chandelier'd conservatory and give guests big rustic-elegant rooms: one cool and spacious on the ground floor (with just French windows) and a suite at the top of an outside stone stair; and there's a stunning 'cabane', with a shower on the veranda. The large garden and wild flower meadow and Jeremy Fisher-like pond blend into the landscape, the small village is up the road, and peace reigns supreme.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Near to Chinon, we are situated in the heart of the vineyard. A good place to visit the wine producers of the Loire Valley
- Most of the famous Châteaux de la Loire are our neighbours: Azay-le-Rideau, Chinon, Villandry, Ussé, Chenonceaux, Langeais....
Have you visited La Baumoderie?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Suite
17 rue d’Étilly, 37220 Panzoult, Indre-et-Loire