Le Fresnay - Bed & Breakfast in Calvados
2630 chemin d'Englesqueville, 14340 Cambremer, Calvados
Playfully guarded by a flock of sculpted sheep, this beautiful half-timbered manor house stands proudly in acres of pastures, orchard, woodland and garden. Courteous Italian owner Mr Fabra has created a chic, peaceful sanctuary in the Normandy countryside. Breakfast on pastries and home -produced honey; sleep in stylish terracotta-floored rooms with stone fireplaces and contemporary bathrooms. Gently wake to birdsong and the prospect of a day exploring the Cider Trail local markets. In the evenings, read by the open fire in one of the sumptuous sitting rooms or drive to a nearby village for dinner. Bliss. Le Fresnay is part of our Normandy cider and calvados tours – why not take a peek?
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from M Fabra:
Local points of interest from
- La route de cidre- the cider and calvados trail.
- Le jardin de Cambremer ( one of the most beautiful gardens in Normandy).
- Close to the coast with Cabourg, Deauville and Trouville, 30 mins away. Honfleur 45 mins away.
- Please note that we do not accept credit cards, only cash or transfers .