La Ferme des Isles - Bed & Breakfast in Eure
7 chemin des Isles, 27490 Autheuil Authouillet,
Approach this sprawling 19th-century farm through a watercolour of mills, meadows and bridges... friendly French hosts await with a menagerie of four-legged friends. With vintage chairs, suspended lamps, billiards and book-filled mangers, it's perfect for fun social soirées and François's four-star dinners. Beams break up modern bedrooms – a triangular bath and a sunburst bed will astound you. Breakfast in the cavernous barn (on goat's cheese, grainy breads, garden fruits); end the day amongst fireplaces, convivial tables and chesterfields in stone-walled sitting and dining rooms. For nature lovers, couples and families – huge fun.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
François & Sophie Breban:
- Walks, fishing, summertime swimming in the river Eure (private cove) – country markets in the vicinity.
- Only 20 mins from Monet’s house and garden in Giverny.
- 50 mins from Paris, 30 mins from Rouen. The house is on the route from Calais and the south of France.
- François cooks meals for guests using fruit and vegetables form the garden and produce from local suppliers. 40 euros per personn all inclusive
- A traditional Norman farmhouse with various animals in the fields. A real atmosphere like "at home"
Have you visited La Ferme des Isles?Tell us your thoughts.
- 4 Doubles
- 1 Family room for 3
Special Offer: New Year Celebrations! - Relax by the fire, dip into our library and unwind 'til the celebrations begin! From 8pm in the barn enjoy delicious homemade food & a buffet brunch the next day. Please see website for more details.
7 chemin des Isles, 27490 Autheuil Authouillet, Eure