Hôtel La Jabotte - Hotel in Alpes-Maritimes
13 avenue Max Maurey, 06160 Cap d’Antibes,
Provence - Alps - Riviera, France
What makes La Jabotte special? Is it the courtyard scented with oranges or the bedrooms the colours of jewels? Or is it Pierre and Nathalie, new owners of this delightful little hotel, an explosion of colour, beautifully clean and inviting? Enthusiastic and inspired, they are hard at work updating things (new bedding all round, air-conditioning too) while their three cool cats breathe that inimitable feline calm. Down a small side street, 60 metres from the beach, you will find polished stone floors, cherry-red walls and pots of roses. Pass the deep aubergine sofa, go through the gliding wall of glass and into the enchanting pebbled courtyard off which lie the bedrooms. Each has table and chairs outside the door and lovingly labelled plants; it feels more home than hotel and you get to know your neighbours (the family suites are sensibly separate in the villa). Bedrooms are small but charming, shower rooms have delicious lotions and fulsome towels. After fresh fruit and croissants, saunter into Old Antibes – or drift down to the free sandy beach and your own parasol.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Nathalie & Pierre Lesjean:
- Parking available (though limited - book ahead). We can also arrange any transfer.
- 15 minutes by walk from the old town, the provençal market, the Picasso museum and not to miss an early walk on the rempart for the sun rise.
- Enjoy sitting in the patio, with only nature noises. Walk to beach with nothing to carry except yourself ! A beautiful sandy beach is just down the street, let's swim looking at the old city of Antibes and sometime with the snow still on the mountains !
- We will not keep secret our good adresses..... do not hesitate to ask us.
- Many walks in the Cap d'Antibes, high to the lighthouse, or just along the see, discovering gardens and Villa like "Elein Roc", we will show you the way.
- No extra charge for smile ! Just relax and enjoy your holidays we are here only for You ! (if not we would be on the beach). Just feel like at home, except that you are not allowed to work !
Have you visited Hôtel La Jabotte?Tell us your thoughts.
- 6 Doubles
- 2 Suites for 2
- 3 Twin/doubles
Extra beds available in suite & family room.
13 avenue Max Maurey, 06160 Cap d’Antibes, Alpes-Maritimes