Terrasses du Luberon - Bed & Breakfast in Vaucluse
Quartier Les Bruillères, 84480 Bonnieux,
Provence - Alps - Riviera, France
Be inspired by the views, which sweep from pool and dining terrace over vineyards, orchards and fields to breezy Mont Ventoux: plan walks or cycle rides through Provençal villages. The house sprawls in the steep Bonnieux hills, a stroll from the village, tree-wrapped in rural peace – play pétanque before dinner. New owners, back from Réunion, are busy with a veg garden, cartoon collections (Captain Haddock guards the breakfast buffet) and looking after guests; tips range from hikes to markets to Michelin-star restaurants. Rooms have private patios, space for extra beds and a shared kitchen and laundry.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Marie Laure & Jean Marc Caspar:
- A famous place to visit, a famous wine to taste : "Chateau La Canorgue" the place where Mr Ridley Scott shoot the movie "A good year" with Mr Russel Crow & Mrs Marion Cotillard (our neighbour, just under the house)
Have you visited Terrasses du Luberon?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 3 Twin/doubles
Minimum three nights in high season.
14 October - 27 March.
Quartier Les Bruillères, 84480 Bonnieux, Vaucluse