52 rue de Clichy - Bed & Breakfast in Paris
Région Parisienne, France
Rosemary's peaceful top-floor flat, protected from buzzing St Lazare by the building's inner garden, has an immaculate blue bedroom and bathroom, the loo just over the passage. The other room is a third-floor, chocolate and fire-red flat with kitchen: breakfast upstairs or enjoy your privacy here. Much-travelled, Rosemary will chat about her many-facetted life, serve breakfast on the pretty balcony or at the walnut table in her relaxing chiaroscuro living room, and point you to the Paris that suits your taste. Her flat is quietly elegant, her presence is competent and gentle, you will be well cared for.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from Rosemary Allan:
Local points of interest from
- Award-winning image consultant, Rosemary, can help you to understand your best colours and styles, and even take you on a personalised shopping trip to create your own Parisian style.
- Surrounded by excellent food of every style from cool wine bars, red & white checked tablecloths, art deco or uber-smart (with self-destructing chocolate sphere deserts), make sure you ask for Rosemary's list of favourites.
- The best free museum is the Musée de la Vie Romantique, just steps away, and it has a great outdoor café open mid-March to mid-October.
- Just by St Lazare is the wonderful Jacquemart André museum, a home filled with amazing art and antiques. Their excellent restaurant is open to the public for cakes and lunch.
- Try the organic market on Saturday mornings at Place de Clichy or the huge local market at Barbès. Direct metro rides will take you to the most famous flea market Puces de Saint Ouen or the more manageable Puces de Vanves.
- Mobility problems? Wheelchair friendly B&B as no steps to climb and lift to the door. Need to be able to take a few steps to access the toilet and to get onto the balcony. If completely wheel-chair bound, consider '52 Clichy Apartment', it's ideal.
- 2 Twin/doubles
One night stays possible - availability always up to date on owner's website.