Martinn - Key2Paris - Bed & Breakfast in Paris
Rue d’Argout, 75002 Paris
Région Parisienne, France
A gem of a pied-à-terre, right there in the middle of old Paris. Step through a huge old coach-entrance door into a secluded cobbled courtyard and your own snazzy ground-floor flat. Martinn, charming and bilingual, leaves you an organic breakfast spread; she can arrange table d’hôtes for your arrival too. Find a kitchen to rustle up your own meals if you like, or hop out to busy brasseries. Your uncluttered bedroom has a purple tafetta bedcover and pretty paintings, the living room is full of books (and sofa bed for a third guest). Nearby are fashionable shops and peaceful semi-pedestrian zones. It’s a stroll to the Pompidou Centre, the Louvre, the Palais Royal garden and the Opéra too. Brilliant!
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from Martinn Jablonski-Cahours:
Local points of interest from
- Welcoming homemade organic breakfast is part of the booking. Welcoming dinner upon request.
- Your host has been a pharmacist on rue Montorgueil years ago but now prefers cooking , baking "crème brûlée" rather than "cold cream" . She is what people call " a foodie".
- She'll be happy to share her passion, Paris foodscape, history and architecture, cook and discuss food, culture shock, French and Parisian culture.
- The oldest Pastry shop in Paris ( and a good one with exceptional decor)A Medieval tower at 3mn-walk( Jean Sans Peur), XVII and XVIIIth centuries streets, great Art Nouveau and Art Deco buildings, Gourmet streets , walking distance from Louvre, Beaubourg..
- Many guides, photos albums about the area along the centuries, Museum exhibition booklets at your disposal
- Former wholesale food district "Les Halles" Still many gourmet activities and shops.
- 1 Apartment
Dinner, B&B €35 - €45 per person. Extra bed/sofabed available €40 for 3 to 7 nights.
Minimum stay: 3 nights (contact owner for longer stays). Extra bed/sofabed for one person available.
Rue d’Argout, 75002 Paris, Paris