Martinn - Key2Paris - Self-catering apartment in Paris
Rue d’Argout, 75002 Paris
A gem of a pied-à-terre, right there in the middle of old Paris. The quiet, neat and secluded cobbled courtyard, hidden behind a huge old heavy wooden coach-entrance door, is your introduction to Martine's ground-floor flat. The door opens straight into the small, uncomplicated and attractive bedroom with its purple tafetta bedcover, set of pretty paintings; beyond are the gorgeous bathroom – with full bathtub and fine 'salad-bowl' washbasin – and the living room; all are well-furnished and beautifully decorated. The whole compact place has every modern-living item you could require and the corner kitchen is equipped for real cooking. The neighbourhood teems with restaurants, busy brasseries & pavement cafés, fashionable shops and peaceful semi-pedestrian zones. A snazzy yet intimate and peaceful place to be, in the thick of things and within easy strolling distance of the Pompidou centre, the Louvre, the well-kept secret that is the Palais Royal garden and the whole of the Marais district. And the manager of this hideaway for two is a most charming, helpful woman.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Local points of interest from Martinn Jablonski-Cahours:
Local points of interest from
- Owner will shop ahead for you, deliver gourmet breakfast or cooked dinner.
- Cultural and gourmet tours of the neighbourhood. Cookery lessons.
- Iphone station and DVD Player available.
- The oldest Pastry shop in Paris ( and a good one with exceptional decor)A Medieval tower at 3mn-walk
- Many guides, photos albums about the area along the centuries, Museum exhibition booklets at your disposal
- Former wholesale food district "Les Halles" Still many gourmet activities and shops.
- 1 Apartment for 2
4 night stay, €600. Singles €790-€860. Extra bed/sofabed available from €150 to €220 per person per night.
Special Offer: Celebrate Autumn, Beaujolais Nouveau, Light season - October 31st-Nov 7th 790€ bubbly welcome , orange and brown free breakfast November 19th- 26th 790€ New Wine and nibbles Nov 26th-Dec 3rd 790€ wine & gift. See details good deals on website
Minimum stay: 4 nights on weekdays. 4 nights at weekends. 4 nights in high season.
Rue d’Argout, 75002 Paris, Paris