La Ferme du Lac Vert - Bed & Breakfast in Haute-Savoie
169 Vieille Route, Montriond, 74110 Morzine,
Rhône Valley - Alps, France
Cow hides and fur, restored timbers and a sculpted stair, delectable canapés and cocktails that explode in the mouth – live dangerously at the funkiest chalet in the Portes du Soleil! Quirky cow horn sculptures add personality, bathrooms ooze luxury and Lucy and Rob are full of joie de vive. In winter the shuttle whisks you to the slopes, in summer there are cow bells and cycle trails. Return to three fabulous living spaces (one with a bar on runners, one with a fireplace for warming vin chaud), a hot tub on the terrace, and bedrooms that are simply divine; one has an opium bed shipped from Indonesia.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- After a cooked breakfast in the morning, we provide a complimentary shuttle service to the high speed gondola only a five minute drive away giving you direct access to 650km of piste!
- Les Portes du Soleil offers excellent terrain for all abilities. Spread over 14 resorts in France and Switzerland, the Portes du Soleil offers an excellent choice of ski schools, mountain restaurants and après ski venues.
- Afternoon tea and a steaming out door hot tub will await you once we have chauffeured you back to the chalet and you can relax before we serve canapés and a complimentary pre-dinner cocktail in the evening.
- Our qualified AA Rosette Chef will cater for all requirements and serve you a four-course meal exceeding expectations and unlike any other catered chalet experience you may have had.
- We provide complimentary Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. You also have a choice of feather or hollow fibre duvets and pillows.
- Our standard weeks run from Sunday to Sunday so that you can take advantage of the quieter roads to and from the airport and enjoy the less crowded Saturdays on the slopes.
Have you visited La Ferme du Lac Vert?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
- 2 Twins
- 3 Family rooms for 3 - 4
Minimum four nights.
169 Vieille Route, Montriond, 74110 Morzine, Haute-Savoie