La Ferme d'Angèle - Bed & Breakfast in Savoie
Rhône Valley - Alps, France
Savoyard charm oozes from this 1830s chalet. Think flagstones and furs, antlers and candles, wooden headboards and hearts, balconies and billowing window boxes. Romantic 'La Gentiane' is in the mazot, 'Edelweiss' is perfect for families. Relax in the starlit hot tub amid swaying larch; thaw in the sauna. With breakfast crêpes à l'ancienne, tartiflette, fire-smoked ham and strawberry soup for dinner, Valérie loves to spoil. Intimate tables dot an atmospheric stone-walled living room. Keen cyclists can pedal to Italy via the Petit St Bernard pass. There are watersports and masses of scope for walkers. A heart-warming place.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Valérie & Olivier Graziano:
- In summer, there is walking, the pass over to Italy (excellent for bikers), cycling, canoeing/rafting.
Have you visited La Ferme d'Angèle?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 4 Family rooms for 3 - 4
Singles €90. Child €60. See chalet page for winter prices.
Minimum two nights in school holidays.
73700 Seez, Savoie