Le Manoir - Bed & Breakfast in Pas-de-Calais
40 route de Licques, 62890 Bonningues lès Ardres,
The North, France
The trompe l'œil and frescoed friezes are lavish, from the dining panelling to the staircase 'marble'. In spite of being known in the village as Le Château it's not really big but, with the original details intact, it is a historian's delight. All four guest rooms (one a two-bedroom family suite, another an elegant tribute to Africa) have been remodelled and beautifully refurbished, combining spectacular antiques with modern fabrics. The bathrooms are luxurious and the garden views, to box parterre and trees, are soothing. Welcoming Sylvie and Pierre offer you a delicious dinner, and a living room just for guests.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.