Vento di Rose B&B - Bed & Breakfast in Ascoli Piceno
Via Canniccio 7 (Via Pozzetto), 63026 Monterubbiano,
House, orchards, breakfasts, roses, owners... in the foothills of Monterubbiano, ten minutes from the sea, these all add up to unexpected treasure. Your gentle, happy, delightful hosts, with a little English between them, fill the house with artistic flourishes and love doing B&B. Emanuela's sunny personality infuses everything; on the first night Emidio will take you to a local restaurant to see you don't get lost. The kitchen/breakfast room, exquisitely Italian, is all blues and creams, its lace tablecloth strewn with rose petals then laden with garden cherries, peaches, pears, fresh frittata of artichokes, mulberry fruit tarts, warm bread from Moresco – a different treat every day. Too much? Borrow a picnic basket and take some for lunch. Shady bowers are scented with roses, honeysuckle and jasmine; views are long; pillows carry sprigs of lavender at night. Bright airy bedrooms, each with a sitting area, have pale colourwashed walls and embroidered linen; and you're welcome to share the salone. A paradise of peace, hospitality and blissful breakfasts.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Emidio di Ruscio:
- free use of the professional Maxi Jacuzzi Spa,
- free use of mountain bikes
- the picnic bag for lunch
- free use of the common kitchen for guests (complete of oil, salt, vinegar, spices, coffee…) where if you would like, you can cooking your dinner
Have you visited Vento di Rose B&B?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 2 Family rooms
Via Canniccio 7 (Via Pozzetto), 63026 Monterubbiano, Ascoli Piceno