The Abbot's Elm - Pub in Cambridgeshire
Abbot’s Ripton, Huntingdon, PE28 2PA,
England, United Kingdom
John and Julia Abbey have managed to create a pub that caters for everyone without feeling like a compromise. Enter – passing a display case bearing tribute to John's carrying of the Olympic torch – to be faced with the deliciously tough decision of choosing between stylish pub grub in the bar and French-inspired cuisine in the restaurant. No fewer than 36 wines by the glass, including some made specially for the pub, will help you find something for any occasion: a quick lunch, a fancy evening out. The décor throughout the three-sectioned bar and the restaurant is smart and modern without being showy, while 17th-century character remains in the big beautiful hearth and towering beamed ceiling. The Abbot's Elm pulls a diverse crowd, from villagers to hikers to foodies.
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access to some public rooms and to wc's.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
The Abbot's Elm is also a Special Place to Eat & Drink
Lunch & dinner from £9.50. Not Sunday eve.
Abbot’s Ripton, Huntingdon, PE28 2PA, Cambridgeshire
The Abbot's Elm is also a Special Place to Stay
- 2 Doubles
- , 1 Twin/double
Price from £75
Places to Stay Nearby