Three Crowns - Pub in Devon
High Street, Chagford, TQ13 8AJ,
England, United Kingdom
St Austell Brewery spent 19 months and oodles of cash restoring this eye-catching,13th-century stone and thatch village beauty. Dominating Chagford, it now matches its more illustrious hotel neighbours for comfort, but realistic pricing and a relaxing informality make this swish flagship inn a choice Dartmoor bolthole. Mullioned windows, massive beams and a vast inglenook in the original bar blend with a spanking new atrium-conservatory dining room that opens to a sheltered courtyard. Pop downstairs for pub classics, potted Brixham crab, Devon beef, plaice with parsley butter, dark chocolate and orange tart. Or choose a posh ploughman's – Quickes cheddar with Tribute ale chutney perhaps. Moorland walks wait outside the door.
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access to some public rooms and to wc's.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
Three Crowns is also a Special Place to Eat & Drink
Lunch & dinner £8.95-£19.50.
Open all day.
High Street, Chagford, TQ13 8AJ, Devon
Three Crowns is also a Special Place to Stay
- 20 Twin/doubles
- , 1 Suite for 2
Price from £95
Other pubs from this owner
Other places to stay from this owner
Places to Stay Nearby