Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH,
England, United Kingdom
Locked and unloved for nearly two years, this classic Cotswold coaching inn has been restored to its Georgian glory. Worn flagstones draw you into the cosy, wood-floored bar, where leather armchairs by the inglenook provide the perfect spot to cradle a pint of Hooky, or to ponder Julien Artrous's mouthwatering modern menu. Served at old dining tables in two warm and inviting candlelit rooms is delicious food: Lighthorne lamb sweetbreads with pumpkin and sage ravioli; partridge with roasted marrow and game sauce; crème brûlée and poached fruits; a slate of Cotswold cheeses. Meat and game are sourced from local farms and shoots; everything – breads, chutneys, lunchtime burgers – is freshly prepared. You're 20 minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon, and strolling distance from Chipping Campden and the Cotswold Way.
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access to some public rooms and to wc's.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Public transport
- Within 2 miles of a bus/train station.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
Have you visited Seagrave Arms?Tell us your thoughts.
Lunch from £5.95. Dinner, 3 courses, about £30. Not Monday.
Tues-Fri 3pm-5pm & all day Mon. Open all day Sat & Sun.
Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH, Gloucestershire
Seagrave Arms is also a Special Place to Stay
- 7 Doubles
- 1 Suite for 3
Price from £95