Seagrave Arms - Pub in Gloucestershire
Weston Subedge, GL55 6QH Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
England, United Kingdom
Locked and unloved for nearly two years, this classic Cotswold coaching inn has been restored to its Georgian glory. Worn flagstones draw you into the cosy, wood-floored bar, where leather armchairs by the inglenook provide the perfect spot to cradle a pint of Hooky, or to ponder Julien Artrous's mouthwatering modern menu. Served at old dining tables in two warm and inviting candlelit rooms is delicious food: monkfish with beetroot, turnip, parsnip and pear cider sauce; partridge with smoked bacon, chestnut and salsify; crème brûlée and rhubarb; a slate of cheeses with damson jelly. Meat and game are sourced from local farms and shoots; everything – breads, chutneys, lunchtime burgers – is freshly prepared. You're 20 minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon, and strolling distance from Chipping Campden and the Cotswold Way.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Public transport
- Within 2 miles of a bus/train station.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
Local points of interest from Hannah Brown & Newstead Sawyer:
Local points of interest from
Hannah Brown & Newstead Sawyer:
- Cheltenham Racecourse with its National Hunt Festival is only 25 minutes away
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare
- Walk the Cotswold Way or visit Ragley Hall
- Broadway Village and Winchcombe, where you can find Studley Castle, are no more than 15 minutes away
- The Seagrave Arms has 2 AA Rosettes
Special Offer: Shop & Stay in the Cotswolds - After a day scouring the Cotswolds village markets, join us and unwind with homemade mince pies and mulled wine before tucking-up in one of our bedrooms. £70 Sun-Thu. Booking in advance essential.
Lunch from £5.95. Dinner, 3 courses, about £30. Not Monday.
Monday-Friday 12pm-2.30pm, 6pm-9.30pm, Saturday 12pm-9.30pm, Sunday 12pm-8pm.
Friday Street Weston Subedge, GL55 6QH Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
Seagrave Arms is also a Special Place to Stay
- 7 Doubles
- , 1 Suite for 3
Price from £80
Other pubs from this owner
Other places to stay from this owner
Places to Stay Nearby