Seagrave Arms - Pub in Gloucestershire
Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH,
England, United Kingdom
Locked and unloved for nearly two years, this classic Cotswold coaching inn has been restored to its Georgian glory. Worn flagstones draw you into the cosy, wood-floored bar, where leather armchairs by the inglenook provide the perfect spot to cradle a pint of Hooky, or to ponder Julien Artrous's mouthwatering modern menu. Served at old dining tables in two warm and inviting candlelit rooms is delicious food: Lighthorne lamb sweetbreads with pumpkin and sage ravioli; partridge with roasted marrow and game sauce; crème brûlée and poached fruits; a slate of Cotswold cheeses. Meat and game are sourced from local farms and shoots; everything – breads, chutneys, lunchtime burgers – is freshly prepared. You're 20 minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon, and strolling distance from Chipping Campden and the Cotswold Way.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Public transport
- Within 2 miles of a bus/train station.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
Local points of interest from Hannah Brown:
Local points of interest from
- Cheltenham Racecourse with its National Hunt Festival is only 25 minutes away
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare
- Walk the Cotswold Way or visit Ragley Hall
- Broadway Village and Winchcombe, where you can find Studley Castle, are no more than 15 minutes away
Seagrave Arms is also a Special Place to Eat & Drink
Special Offer: Spoil Yourself Sundays - Spend £60 or more on your Sunday dinner and enjoy a night's stay for just £40. Enjoy a delicious meal and get a good night's rest without having to brave the chilly walk home.
Lunch from £5.95. Dinner, 3 courses, about £30. Not Monday.
Monday-Friday 12pm-2.30pm, 6pm-9.30pm, Saturday 12pm-9.30pm, Sunday 12pm-8pm.
Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH, Gloucestershire
Seagrave Arms is also a Special Place to Stay
- 7 Doubles
- , 1 Suite for 3
Price from £80
Other pubs from this owner
Other places to stay from this owner
Places to Stay Nearby