The Wellington Arms - Pub in Hampshire
Baughurst Road, Baughurst, RG26 5LP,
England, United Kingdom
Lost down a web of lanes, the 'Welly' draws foodies from miles around. Cosy, relaxed and decorated in style – old dining tables, crystal decanters, terracotta floor – the newly extended bar-dining room fills quickly, so make sure you book to sample Jason's inventive modern cooking. Boards are chalked up daily and the produce mainly home-grown or organic. Kick off with home-grown courgette flowers stuffed with ricotta, parmesan and lemon zest, follow with rack of home-reared lamb with root vegetable mash and crab apple jelly, finish with elderflower jelly, strawberry and raspberry sorbet. Migrate to the huge garden for summer meals and views of the pub's small holding: seven little pigs, nine woolly sheep, a few bees and almost 100 assorted hens; buy the eggs at the bar.
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access to some public rooms and to wc's.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Public transport
- Within 2 miles of a bus/train station.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good vegetarian options on the menu.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
The Wellington Arms is also a Special Place to Eat & Drink
Set lunch £15.75 & £18.75. Dinner £11-£21.
3pm-6.30pm. Sun eves.
Baughurst Road, Baughurst, RG26 5LP, Hampshire
The Wellington Arms is also a Special Place to Stay
- 3 Doubles
Price from £95
Places to Stay Nearby