The Bell at Ramsbury
The Square, Ramsbury, Marlborough, SN8 2PE,
England, United Kingdom
New owners have snapped up The Bell, creating a classy new-wave inn and one that showcases Ramsbury Estate produce. Come for Ramsbury beers, kitchen garden fruit and veg, and seasonal game. Accompany your fish and chips with a pint of Gold in the smart, hop-adorned bar, or bag a sofa in the library-style lounge and entertain yourself with a copy of The Field. Then pop into the stylish restaurant for assiette of spring lamb, followed by lemon ice mousse maybe. It's a civilised spot for Sunday lunch, and there's a wonderful little café (Café Bella) at the back serving teas, coffee and cakes during the day. As for the village, it's really pretty, and the pub, sprucely off the main square, is 100 yards from the river bank.
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access to some public rooms and to wc's.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Children welcome
- Children of all ages welcome in some public rooms (highchairs not necessarily available).
- Wireless internet access available in the bar.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
Have you visited The Bell at Ramsbury?Tell us your thoughts.
Lunch £20-£25. Bar meals £7-£17. Dinner £30-£45. Sunday lunch, 2 courses, £19.50.
Please check before you visit.
The Square, Ramsbury, Marlborough, SN8 2PE, Wiltshire
The Bell at Ramsbury is also a Special Place to Stay
- 7 Doubles
- 2 Twins
Price from £110