The Urban Villa - Bed & Breakfast in Málaga
Hacienda Los Canesteros no.5, Carretera de Ojen, 29610 Ojen/Marbella,
It's all very well swanning around Marbella in designer shades, doing a bit of shopping before lunch at a fabulous beachside restaurant... but where do you stay that feels suitably glamorous? The Urban Villa, of course! Up in the hills above town, with 180 degree views across the bay reaching all the way to Africa, this boutique retreat, carved into the rock, has gardens with manicured paths and terraces on various levels, plus a lemon tree, wild olive trees, cacti, bougainvillea and palms, lily pond and pool – all illuminated at night. There are just four suites, each one lavishly luxurious; 'Deluxe Urban' is the largest with a path down to the pool and a private sauna complete with those views (among the best in the Med we have seen). Each room has a private terrace and use of a guest kitchen, honesty bar and sitting room, eclectically furnished with plenty of diversions; you could form a band in the music zone with its piano, guitar, flute and bongos! Owner Linda, who honed her skills on cruise ships and private yachts, is an excellent host and a great cook: be sure to book in for dinner. You'll want for nothing here.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Please let the owner know if you want to bring pets.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from Linda Greenway:
Local points of interest from
- Each room has its own private terrace
- Country garden with wild plants from the countryside
- 4 Suites
Minimum stay, 2 nights.
Hacienda Los Canesteros no.5, Carretera de Ojen, 29610 Ojen/Marbella, Málaga