Brooks Guesthouse Bath
1 Crescent Gardens, Bath, BA1 2NA,
Bath & N.E. Somerset
England, United Kingdom
Carla and Andrew and their lovely staff go out of their way to make your stay here special. Add to this comfy rooms, lovely prices, excellent breakfasts and a central position and you have a great base from which to explore the city. The house is close to Victoria Park (hot-air balloon rides, children's playground, botanical gardens) and just below the stupendous Royal Crescent. Inside, an easy style flows. You'll find lovely art, a fire in the sitting room, an honesty bar if you fancy a drink, then a breakfast room for eggs Benedict, homemade pancakes or the full cooked works; there are daily specials, free-range eggs, the meat is reared in Somerset. Bedrooms are split between two Victorian townhouses. A couple are small, a couple are huge, most are somewhere in between. All have the same lovely style: warm colours, papered walls, good beds, excellent shower rooms (two have baths). A map of the town, compiled by guests, shows the top ten sights: don't miss the Roman Baths or the Thermae Spa. One of the best pubs in Bath is around the corner and serves great food. Expect a little noise from the road.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Brooks Guesthouse Bath?Tell us your thoughts.
- 10 Twin/doubles
- 7 Doubles
- 2 Singles
- 2 Family rooms for 4
1 Crescent Gardens, Bath, BA1 2NA, Bath & N.E. Somerset