Brooks Guesthouse Bath
1 Crescent Gardens, Bath, BA1 2NA,
Bath & N.E. Somerset
England, United Kingdom
Owners and staff go out of their way to make your stay here special. Add to this comfy rooms, excellent breakfasts and a central position and you have a great base from which to explore Bath. The house is close to Victoria Park (hot-air balloon rides, children's playground, botanical gardens) and just below the stupendous Royal Crescent, a three-minute walk. Inside, an easy style flows. There's a sitting room in vibrant yellow, an honesty bar if you fancy a drink and a breakfast room for smoked salmon and scrambled eggs or the full cooked works; there are daily specials, free-range eggs, while the meat is reared in Somerset. Bedrooms are split between two Victorian townhouses. A couple are small, a couple are big, most are somewhere in between. All have a similar style: big colours, good beds, crisp white linen, excellent shower rooms; two have baths. A map of town, compiled by guests, shows the top ten sights: don't miss the Roman Baths or the Thermae Spa. One of the best pubs in Bath is around the corner and serves great food. Expect a little noise from the road.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Brooks Guesthouse Bath?Tell us your thoughts.
- 10 Twin/doubles
- 7 Doubles
- 2 Singles
- 2 Family rooms for 4
1 Crescent Gardens, Bath, BA1 2NA, Bath & N.E. Somerset