11 Sea View Terrace
St Ives, TR26 2DH,
England, United Kingdom
In a smart row of Edwardian villas, with stunning harbour and sea views, is a delectable retreat. Sleek, softy coloured interiors are light and gentle on the eye – an Italian circular glass table here, a painted seascape there. Bedrooms are perfect with crisp linen and vistas of whirling gulls from private terraces; bathrooms are state of the art. Rejoice in softly boiled eggs with anchovy and chive-butter soldiers for breakfast – or continental in bed if you prefer. Grahame looks after you impeccably and design aficionados will be happy.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
Little gems of local knowledge from Grahame Wheelband:
- Free admission to Tate Gallery & Barbara Hepworth Museum.
Have you visited 11 Sea View Terrace?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Suites
Over 12s welcome.
St Ives, TR26 2DH, Cornwall