Church Hill, Kingswear, Dartmouth, TQ6 0BX,
England, United Kingdom
The photo says it all! You are in your own crow’s nest, perched above the flotillas of yachts zipping in and out of the estuary mouth: stunning. Kit and Penny are great fun and look after you well; ex-hotelier Kit smokes his own fish fresh from the quay and produces brilliant dinners. Further pleasures lie across the water... and a five-minute walk brings you to the ferry that transports you, and your car, to the other side. Breakfasts in the conservatory are a delight, bedrooms are big and comfortable, and fresh bathrooms sparkle.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Kit & Penny Noble:
- There is so much to do in Dartmouth and the surrounding area. We have two National Trust properties within 10 minutes drive - Greenway and Coleton Fishacare - and other amazing gardens within one hour's drive of the property.
- Dartmouth hosts food, comedy, music, fishing, sailing, drama and book festivals throughout the year and hosts the second biggest sailing Regatta in the UK.
- We have local food and flower markets and are surrounded by historic, picturesque towns, stunning beaches, beautiful countryside (AONB), the magical River Dart and we have fabulous coastal and river walks from the front door.
Have you visited Nonsuch House?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Twin/doubles
- 1 Double
Minimum two nights at weekends. Over tens welcome.
Church Hill, Kingswear, Dartmouth, TQ6 0BX, Devon