16 Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6NG,
England, United Kingdom
Once owned by the Duchess of Westminster, this neat 1920s house has spectacular views of sea, surf and seagulls. Gentle, friendly Humfrey and Rosemary have mixed old with new, fun art with recycled pieces. Bedrooms, with big comfy beds, face the sea; spotless bathrooms sport robes and good lotions. The Sail Loft has two plantation chairs and a sweet extra room with twin beds; two rooms have their own little conservatories. Breakfast is a spread: compotes, homemade muesli, good bacon. Stride the coast path, visit castles, spot dolphins from the conservatory, soak up those huge views.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Pebbles?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Twin/doubles
Minimum 2 nights April-Sept.
16 Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6NG, Devon