12 Chapel Lane, Cold Aston, Cheltenham, GL54 3BJ,
England, United Kingdom
High in the Wolds, close to a sleepy village green, are a secluded house and garden where life ticks over beautifully inside and out. Rosewood mahogany, heaps of flowers, a pretty gazebo and a staircase lined with art – all this is the creation of Scottish-Canadian Alan, generous to a fault, a perfectionist in all he does. Marble bathrooms have heated floors while classic country bedrooms are full of deep-carpeted comfort. An immaculate, traditional drawing room and conservatory are yours to share. Wake to the prospect of a fine cooked breakfast, homemade jams, teas from all over the world. Marvellous.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Fabulous countryside for dog walking.
- On the Macmillan Way.
- Attractive churches.
- In the heart of the Cotswolds within easy reach of Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stratford, Stowe and Bourton on the Water
- Good local pub, The Plough, just up the road.
- Secure parking.
Have you visited Fieldways?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 2 Twins
12 Chapel Lane, Cold Aston, Cheltenham, GL54 3BJ, Gloucestershire