Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH,
England, United Kingdom
A cute little Cotswold inn. The ingredients are simple: lovely Georgian interiors, delicious local food and super rooms with honest prices. Inside, ancient flagstones lead through to the bar; you'll find a roaring fire, local ales, window seats and half-panelled walls. Next door is the charming little restaurant, where you dig into the freshest food. The Seagrave is a founding member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association, and 90% of its meat and vegetables come from local farms. Bedrooms are scattered about, some in the main house, others in the converted stables (dog-friendly). They may differ in size, but all have the same cool style with Farrow & Ball colours, crisp white linen and excellent bathrooms with REN lotions. You'll find a sofa if there's room, perhaps a double-ended bath. Spin back down for some lovely food – in summer you decant onto a gravelled terrace and small lawned garden – perhaps Windrush Valley goats' cheese tart, Madgetts Farm duck with star anise, rhubarb crumble and clotted cream ice-cream. The Cotswold Way is close, a good way to atone.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Cheltenham Racecourse with its National Hunt Festival is only 25 minutes away
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare
- Walk the Cotswold Way or visit Ragley Hall
- Broadway Village and Winchcombe, where you can find Studley Castle, are no more than 15 minutes away
Have you visited Seagrave Arms?Tell us your thoughts.
- 8 Doubles
- 1 Suite for 3
Friday Street, Weston Subedge, Chipping Campden, GL55 6QH, Gloucestershire
Seagrave Arms is also a Special Place to Eat & Drink