Vinegar Hill Pottery
Vinegar Hill, Milford on Sea, SO41 0RZ,
England, United Kingdom
A sylvan setting, stylish pottery, a young and talented family. The cobalt blues and rich browns of David’s ceramics fill the old stables of a Victorian manor house. Take pottery courses (one hour to a long weekend) or just enjoy the creative Mexican-inspired décor. A narrow staircase spirals up to a modern loft: crisp whites, cathedral ceiling with sunny windows, brilliant shower. The ground-floor garden suite has a patio (with a gorgeous Showman’s wagon!), sitting room, painted bed and optional children’s beds. Lucy brings breakfast to your room. Stroll to the beach: stretch out and you almost touch the Isle of Wight.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
Little gems of local knowledge from Lucy Rogers:
- A stones throw from the beach.
- On the doorstep of the coastal part of the New Forest National Park and Bird Sanctuary, the Keyhaven Marshes. A short drive to inland New Forest National Park.
- Ten minute drive or a pretty 2 hour coastal walk to Georgian Market Town of Lymington (market on Saturdays).
- Walk to Hurst Castle at the end of Hurst Spit, a fabulous walk with views as far as Christchurch, the Isle of Wight and right down the Solent.
- A great base to explore the ancient cities of Winchester and Salisbury (40 minutes by car).
Have you visited Vinegar Hill Pottery?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Suite
- 1 Wagon
Min. 2 nights at weekends April-Oct; 3 on bank holidays.
Vinegar Hill, Milford on Sea, SO41 0RZ, Hampshire