Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD,
England, United Kingdom
Through impressive iron gates to a grand house in a spectacular setting. Find masses of room, and friendly owners who have young children of their own; they love having families to stay. Relaxed breakfasts (and dinner) at flexible times are served at one table; all is local and delicious. Large, light bedrooms and super-modern shared bathrooms are upstairs, have good views and feel private. Relax in the huge, creamy-yellow guest sitting room with sash windows, log fire, board games and comfy sofas; there's also a heated pool, a play area, acres of garden, and the pub a walk away. Family heaven.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Skylark Farm Shop and Café - Stock up on local produce and visit the cafe with lovely views over Warwickshire. "Something special in the heart of the country!"
- Old Dairy Farm Centre - "We offer our visitors a unique selection of shops and crafts, a fabulous restaurant & tea room, ample free car parking with access for coaches, special events throughout the year and much more for the whole family."
- Burnums Farmyard Friends - "During your visit the choice is yours, to maybe bottle-feed the lambs or even handle a baby chick You may decide to take a tractor ride, But Hold on Tight it may get very bumpy! "
- Fawsley Hall Spa - The award-winning Grayshott Spa is now open within the historic grounds of Fawsley Hall, only a short drive away.
- Canons Ashby - Tranquil Elizabethan manor house set in beautiful gardens
Have you visited Staverton Hall?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 2 Singles
Pets by arrangement.
Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD, Northamptonshire