Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD,
England, United Kingdom
Through impressive iron gates to a grand house in a spectacular setting. Find masses of room, and friendly owners who have young children of their own; they love having families to stay. Relaxed breakfasts (and dinner) at flexible times are served at one table; all is local and delicious. Large, light bedrooms and super-modern shared bathrooms are upstairs, have good views and feel private. Relax in the huge, creamy-yellow guest sitting room with sash windows, log fire, board games and comfy sofas; there's also a heated pool, a play area, acres of garden, and the pub a walk away. Family heaven.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Skylark Farm Shop and Café - Stock up on local produce and visit the cafe with lovely views over Warwickshire. "Something special in the heart of the country!"
- Old Dairy Farm Centre - "We offer our visitors a unique selection of shops and crafts, a fabulous restaurant & tea room, ample free car parking with access for coaches, special events throughout the year and much more for the whole family."
- Burnums Farmyard Friends - "During your visit the choice is yours, to maybe bottle-feed the lambs or even handle a baby chick You may decide to take a tractor ride, But Hold on Tight it may get very bumpy! "
- Fawsley Hall Spa - The award-winning Grayshott Spa is now open within the historic grounds of Fawsley Hall, only a short drive away.
- Canons Ashby - Tranquil Elizabethan manor house set in beautiful gardens
- Jurassic Way - the long distance footpath between Banbury and Stamford passes through our village, we keep ordnance survey maps etc. and can point the best pubs to stop at!
Have you visited Staverton Hall?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 1 Single
Singles from £50 to £60. Dinner, B&B £80 per person. Extra bed/sofabed available £40 per person per night.
Pets by arrangement.
Manor Road, Staverton, Daventry, NN11 6JD, Northamptonshire