Alnwick, NE66 4TJ,
England, United Kingdom
Delve deep into the glorious sheep-dotted hills and valleys of the Northumberland National Park to find Jenny’s handsome Georgian farmhouse and a dollop of urban chic in bedrooms and bathrooms. Walkers will be in heaven: set off with a tummy full of farmhouse porridge, home-reared sausages and bacon or a smashing Craster kipper. Spot whirling buzzards, the elusive red squirrel, otters if you are lucky; return to the crispest linen, gleaming mahogany, fresh flowers, and a power shower or a soak in a freestanding tub (bubbles and lotions provided). Castles, deep dunes and long white beaches are an easy drive.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Alnham Farm?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin/double
Alnwick, NE66 4TJ, Northumberland