Dulcote, Wells, BA5 3PZ,
England, United Kingdom
Hens, ducks and geese stroll around the pond and the peace is supreme. And there’s a magical view of the cathedral: you can walk to Wells across the fields. Ros, a geologist and keen walker, looks after guests with immense kindness and is happy for folk to linger. The ancient beamed house is much loved and packed with books, pictures and a comfy mishmash of furniture. A log fire warms the garden suite in winter and French windows open to a walled garden, illuminated at night. Water comes from the spring, breakfast can be a different treat each day – in the lovely conservatory in summer. Bliss.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Pets welcome in garden suite.
Have you visited Manor Farm?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Suite
- 2 Doubles
- 1 Twin/double
Dulcote, Wells, BA5 3PZ, Somerset