Mayes Park Lodge
Mayes Lane, Warnham, Horsham, RH12 3SG,
England, United Kingdom
It's nicely private here, up a bird-filled lane, and you stay in a stunning converted dairy near to the Lodge where charming owners James and Hannah live. Two super bedrooms are filled with cleverly sourced furniture – if you fall in love with anything you can buy it and take it home! Beds are deeply comfy, linen is crisp, fabrics are luxurious and the bathroom is immaculate with underfloor heating and Moroccan tiles. It's all on one floor with a lovely shared sitting/dining room; an organic breakfast is brought to you at a time you choose so you can snooze for longer. Good pubs and restaurants are near; perfect for friends.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
Have you visited Mayes Park Lodge?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
Mayes Lane, Warnham, Horsham, RH12 3SG, Sussex