Gaines Road, Whitbourne, Worcester, WR6 5RD,
England, United Kingdom
Deep in the rural shires Lucy and Stephen run delightful B&B on a working farm (sheep, cattle, pigs). They've lovingly coaxed this 15th-century house back to life: huge rooms, two with four-posters, are deeply comfortable with patterned rugs on wide floorboards, reclaimed wardrobes and views over the orchard or farm. You get roll top tubs to wallow in, fluffy towels and local soaps. Breakfast in the convivial dining room on eggs from the hens, sausages from the pigs and homemade preserves. There's dinner too, roasts and stews or traditional Caribbean fare. The Malvern showground is nearby.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Lucy offers residential upholstery courses for beginners; bring your own project and leave with a master piece!
- We are a working farm with something different happening on the farm all the time; bring your wellies and we'll be happy to show you around.
- The Malvern Showground is close by should you wish to attend one of the numerous events that take place there. Or if you fancy a walk on the Malvern Hills.
- Ludlow, a thriving market town and a great reputation for locally produced food and drink, is only 27 miles away and makes a wonderful day out.
- For garden lovers, we are surrounded by 60+ gardens in Herefordshire which open their gates to the public.
- Situated on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border, we are ideally placed for visits to historical sites, National Trust, English Heritage properties as well as the beautiful black and white towns and villages these counties have to offer.
Have you visited Huntlands Farm?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 1 Suite
Minimum stay 2 nights. Children over 10 welcome.
Gaines Road, Whitbourne, Worcester, WR6 5RD, Worcestershire