Staups Lane, Stump Cross, Halifax, HX3 6XX,
England, United Kingdom
You drive over bridge and beck to this listed, 1713 farmhouse – expect comfort, homeliness and open fires. Pat and Geoff love showing guests their hens, horses, goats and lambs, and will tell you about the 14 circular walks or lend you a torch so you can find the pub across the fields! Ramblers and dog walkers will be in heaven – step out of the front door, past the lovely walled garden and you're in rolling, Brontë countryside. Good big bedrooms are in farmhouse style, one bathroom has a roll top bath. Geoff's breakfasts are generous in the finest Yorkshire manner.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
Have you visited Field House?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin/double
- 1 Family room for 4
Min. 2 night stay in summer. Cot & highchair available.
Staups Lane, Stump Cross, Halifax, HX3 6XX, Yorkshire