Love Lane, Brynffynnon, Dolgellau, LL40 1RR,
Wales, United Kingdom
A seriously indulging boutique B&B hidden away in the backstreets of this old market town. By day, you try valiantly to leave your luxurious room to explore the majesty of North Wales (many fail). Cycle tracks lead over forested hills, white beaches stretch for miles, there are rivers to ride, castles to visit, even Snowdon to climb. If you fail to budge, make do with luxury. The exterior of this former rectory may be a touch stern, but interiors sparkle with abandon. You find open fires, Farrow & Ball colours, fancy chandeliers and rugs on stripped floors. Breakfast is served in an elegant dining room, there's an honesty bar in the airy sitting room and doors fly open in summer to a lawned garden complete with standing stone. Bedrooms upstairs are magnificent, those at the front have views over the town. Expect laundered linen on beautiful beds, high ceilings and elegant fabrics, flat-screen TVs, DVD players and iPod docks. Faultless bathrooms are somewhat addictive, so expect to go home smelling of roses. Kids are very welcome, good restaurants wait in town, Steve and Debra couldn't be nicer. Don't miss it.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Ffynnon?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
- 1 Twin/double
- 2 Suites
Love Lane, Brynffynnon, Dolgellau, LL40 1RR, Gwynedd