The Grove at Narberth
Molleston, Narberth, SA67 8BX,
Wales, United Kingdom
In the last couple of years the Grove has emerged as one of the loveliest places to stay in Wales – a cool country-house hotel with one foot in its Georgian past and the other in the contemporary present. It stands lost in Pembrokeshire's beautiful hills with big views to the front and a vast kitchen garden that provides much for the table. Inside, exquisitely refurbished Arts & Crafts interiors come as standard – an explosion of wood in the entrance hall, a roaring fire in the drawing-room bar, and a smart restaurant for some of the best food in Wales, perhaps home-smoked salmon, local beef, pecan pie with roasted figs. Gorgeous bedrooms are split between the main house and converted outbuildings. All are divine, some are just bigger than others. Expect beautiful fabrics, cool wallpaper, crisp white linen and super-comfy beds. Bathrooms are equally spoiling with robes and heated floors. There's a parterre garden for lunch in summer and Wellington boots for those who want to walk; the coastal path is close. Don't miss Narberth, a pretty country town full of lovely shops.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited The Grove at Narberth?Tell us your thoughts.
- 14 Doubles
- 6 Suites for 2
Minimum two nights at weekends.
Molleston, Narberth, SA67 8BX, Pembrokeshire