Gliffaes, Crickhowell, NP8 1RL,
Wales, United Kingdom
Warmth, colour, children and activity: this house is fun. Tiggy welcomes you like family; help collect eggs, feed the lambs or the pony, drop your shoes by the fire. The farmhouse and barn are stylishly relaxed; deep sofas, tartan throws, heaps of books, views to the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains. Bedrooms are soft, simple sanctuaries with Jo Malone bathroom treats. The two children’s rooms zing with murals; toys, kids’ sitting room, sandpit – child heaven. Walk, fish, canoe, book-browse in Hay or stroll the estate. Homemade cakes, whisky to help yourself to: fine hospitality.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
Have you visited Ty’r Chanter?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
2 children’s rooms available.
Gliffaes, Crickhowell, NP8 1RL, Powys