Thanks to our friends at Adnams, we’ve got a year’s supply of wine to give away!
Adnams is most famous for producing award-winning beers and spirits in Southwold, Suffolk. They’ve also been importing a selection of high quality, distinctive wines from all over the world for quite a while now. Every season Adnams' Senior Buyer, Alastair Marshall, puts together 'mystery cases' for customers in the Seasonal Cellar Club – and we’re giving you the chance to receive a year’s worth.
Closing date: September 21st 2012.
*See terms and conditions for full details
1. The prize draw is to win 4 cases of 12 bottles of wine worth approximately £89 each. The winner will receive a case in September, December, March and June. More information on the Seasonal Cellar Club can be found here http://cellarandkitchen.adnams.co.uk/catalog/seasonalcellar.
2. This prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Sawday's, Canopy & Stars, Adnams and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK.
3. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4. Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
7. The closing date is 21/09/2012 at 12pm. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
8. Entry is exclusively via www.sawdays.co.uk
9. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
10. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.sawdays.co.uk during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
13. Neither the Promoter, Alastair Sawday Publishing, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
14. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
15. The winners’ names and county will be posted on social media and will also be available after the closing date by sending an SAE to The Old Farmyard, Yanley Lane, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9LR, United Kingdom.
16. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
17. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.