Thanks to our friends at Emma Bridgewater we’re giving you the chance to win £300 worth of vouchers and a VIP factory tour.
One lucky winner will have £300 of vouchers to spend online or in store on Emma's lovely range of Staffordshire made pottery, and VIP factory tour for two adults and two children. The tour includes the chance to see for yourself how skilled craftsmen still make Emma's pottery by hand, as well as lunch, free entry to the decorating studio and 10% off in the shop. Enter now for your chance to win!
Alastair recently visited Emma’s factory, here's what he had to say:
I was caught up in the atmosphere as soon as I arrived in Stoke-on-Trent. The town has a reputation for its lovely people, so the lovely taxi-driver was no surprise. Even as I wheeled my suitcase to the pottery, I knew I was among friendly natives. I was swept up into the warmth of Emma Bridgewater's enterprise and taken on a factory tour that became more of an engaging chat with friends than a tour of the 'works'. How on earth do Emma and Matthew find such nice people? Whether standing for eight hours scraping the imperfections off mugs, sitting all day with a paint brush, slaving over the moulds – the staff were cheerful, welcoming and - well, just utterly delightful. I had to be dragged away...
Closing date: July 20th 2012.
*See terms and conditions for full details
Sorry - this competition is now closed but look out for new competitions each month via our newsletter and our website homepage - www.sawdays.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is to win £300 of Emma Bridgewater vouchers plus a VIP factory tour.
2. This prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Sawday's, Canopy & Stars, Emma Bridgewater and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
3. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4. Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
7. The closing date is 20/07/2012 at 12pm. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
8. Entry is exclusively via www.sawdays.co.uk.
9. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
10. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.sawdays.co.uk during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
13. Neither the Promoter, Alastair Sawday Publishing, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
14. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
15. The winners’ names and county will be posted on social media and will also be available after the closing date by sending an SAE to The Old Farmyard, Yanley Lane, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9LR, United Kingdom.
16. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
17. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.