Les Charmes de Carlucet
24590 St Crépin & Carlucet,
An 18th-century house with a poignant history: Jewish families were sheltered here during the 2nd World War. Now the welcoming Edgars – he French, she English – live here with their children. In a vast walled garden on the edge of the village, the house has been completely renovated. Living and dining rooms are cool compositions of natural stone, white walls, pale fabrics; pitch-ceilinged, L-shaped bedrooms under the eaves have gleaming floors, spotless bath or shower rooms, fans for summer. Should you tire of the heated pool or new sauna, you can stroll to the clipped hedges of Eyrignac.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
Have you visited Les Charmes de Carlucet?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
Sawday self-catering also. Extra beds available.
24590 St Crépin & Carlucet, Dordogne