La Villa Chaleemar
67 rue Mandron, 33000 Bordeaux,
In an up-and-coming neighbourhood of the wine capital of France, near the renowned Jardin Public and the revived dockside, is a super-contemporary B&B. Impeccable Leena lives with her daughters on one side of the courtyard – glass glides open to loungers and bamboo – while guests' quarters are on the other, reached via a sweeping concrete stair. Find a limewashed dining table for organic breakfasts, leather seating before the fire and bleached bedrooms flooded with light, two with space for a slatted table and chairs. There's an entry code so your independence is guaranteed – and grand old Bordeaux lies at your feet.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited La Villa Chaleemar?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
67 rue Mandron, 33000 Bordeaux, Gironde