Le Bourg, 15170 Chalinargues,
Hike, snow-shoe, fish, ride from a handsome house in a delightful village. Inside all is fresh, spotless and contemporary. This is an exemplary B&B run by friendly young hosts as green as can be, who offer you wholesome local breakfasts and adult dinners (early supper for children) at a big pine table beneath a carved country ceiling. No-nonsense, no-rugs bedrooms, three on the top floor, have soothing colours; mattresses are top-class, showers are Italian and the big family suite is filled with light. Take coffee to the pretty front garden where the birds chirrup in the Auvergne air and the church clock chimes on the hour.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited La Chalinhôte?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin/double
- 2 Family rooms for 3 - 4
Le Bourg, 15170 Chalinargues, Cantal