Domaine de Moulin Mer
34 route de Moulin Mer, 29460 Logonna Daoulas,
Bordeaux shutters against white-washed walls, graceful steps rising to the front door, attendant palm trees… Stéphane has restored this manor house to its full glory. The luxurious rooms are a masterly combination of period elegance and tasteful minimalism, the gardens a riot of shady trees – olives, palms, eucalyptus and mimosas. Across the road you can glimpse the waters of the estuary and a fine old mill. Stéphane, who used to work in Dublin, is an amusing, genial host and a collector of furniture and art. He will cook you (according to availability and his whim) an inventive dinner using fresh local produce.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Wellness area with massages, sauna, hammam/steam room, jacuzzi and spa.
- Located on a peninsula by the sea.
- The gardens have a large selection of Mediterranean plants & flowers.
- Homemade dinners with local food. Generous seafood platters.
- Idealy located to explore the area, close to the main tourist attractions.
- Garden lovers.
Have you visited Domaine de Moulin Mer?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 2 Suites
34 route de Moulin Mer, 29460 Logonna Daoulas, Finistère