Domaine de Moulin Mer
34 route de Moulin Mer, 29460 Logonna Daoulas,
Bordeaux shutters against white-washed walls, graceful steps rising to the front door, attendant palm trees… Stéphane has restored this manor house to its full glory. The luxurious rooms are a masterly combination of period elegance and tasteful minimalism, the gardens a riot of shady trees – olives, palms, eucalyptus and mimosas. Across the road you can glimpse the waters of the estuary and a fine old mill. Stéphane, who used to work in Dublin, is an amusing, genial host and a collector of furniture and art. He will cook you (according to availability and his whim) an inventive dinner using fresh local produce.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Wireless internet access available.
Little gems of local knowledge from Stéphane Pécot:
- Located on a peninsula by the sea.
- The gardens have a large selection of Mediterranean plants & flowers.
- Homemade dinners with local food. Generous seafood platters.
Have you visited Domaine de Moulin Mer?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 2 Suites
34 route de Moulin Mer, 29460 Logonna Daoulas, Finistère