La Ferme de Marie-Eugénie
225 allée de Chardenoux, 71500 Bruailles,
La Ferme belonged to Marie-Eugénie's grandmother and the deft renovating flair of this ex-Parisian couple (formerly in advertising) is on show everywhere, from whitewashed beams to shabby-chic leather sofas. The pretty half-timbered barn (owners live in the cottage) overlooking a big lawned garden is now a fashionable maison d'hôtes. Be charmed by light-flooded rooms, pale tiled floors and exposed limestone walls. Bedrooms are comfortable, delightful – soft colours, modern art; there's an inviting, books-and-magazines salon and a slick dining-kitchen for delicious meals. Glossy-mag perfection meets deep rural sleepiness.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
Have you visited La Ferme de Marie-Eugénie?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
- 1 Twin
225 allée de Chardenoux, 71500 Bruailles, Saône-et-Loire