17 rue d’Étilly, 37220 Panzoult,
Loire Valley, France
Anne designed interiors in Paris, Jean-François managed hotels, now they do B&B from their imaginatively restored farmhouse on the top of a hill. Lively, charming people, they serve excellent French dinners in a modern chandelier'd conservatory and give guests two rustic-elegant rooms: one cool and spacious on the ground floor (with just French windows) and a suite at the top of an outside stone staircase; wake to splendid views. You can walk from the house, canoe on the Vienne, taste the wines of Chinon. The garden blends into the landscape, the small village is up the road, and peace reigns supreme.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited La Baumoderie?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 1 Suite
17 rue d’Étilly, 37220 Panzoult, Indre-et-Loire